Job Title: Reception and Business Support Assistant
Position: Full Time (37.5 hours)
Experience: Previous customer-facing role
- Receive visitors at the front desk
- Maintain a safe and clean reception area
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Maintain safety and security by following internal procedures
- Take meeting minutes
- Maintain business support logs
- Take payments from clients
- Arranging office, kitchen, and stationery supplies
- Maintain enquiries, post, and client satisfaction records
- Administration support
- First Aider (training provided)
- Fire Warden (training provided)
The successful applicant will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be adept at managing multiple tasks without getting flustered
- Have organisational skills
- Be self-motivated
- Be familiar with Excel, Word and Outlook
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary DOE
- A purpose-built staff room and one-hour lunch breaks
- Free on-site parking
- Generous leave allowance
- Access to the firm’s private gym with showers and sauna
Outside of the office, you might find us out bowling, sailing, dining out, afternoon tea or anything in between. Anything goes. Even piloting helicopters.
Why Work for Kidwells
Kidwells Solicitors works to empower our clients, whether business or individuals. And that starts with empowering our staff, too. Our firm of lawyers and support staff enjoy a high quality of work, in an energetic and friendly environment where they can learn, evolve, and make a real difference in the lives of our clients.
Established in 2008, Kidwells Solicitors is a Law Society Lexcel accredited, dynamic group. Our clients value us for our efficient, honest, and proactive approach. We take the time to truly understand our clients and their needs. Our diversity, breadth of experience, and unique level of hands-on expertise are our greatest strengths, enabling us to provide a one-stop service for our clients.
Ultimately, you’ll be part of a team that works with clients to build a better future, for themselves, their community, their family, or their business.