Days: Monday – Friday
Office Hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Hours of Work: 37.5 – may include evening and weekend work on an ad-hoc basis
Salary: £18,000 – £25,000 p.a.
Reports to: Marketing Supervisor
The role assists the wider marketing team to help produce engaging marketing content for the What’s in Hereford and Kidwells Group brands. The Kidwells Group is an established group of companies, working to strict brand guidelines to maintain professionalism. What’s In Hereford is a new business and will require the candidate to have a passion for creating engaging content, as well as wanting to support the team in building the brand. The role is responsible for fulfilling the marketing strategy and day-to-day implementation for specific Kidwells Rated projects and its clients across the Kidwells group of companies.
Primary duties and Responsibilities
- Support marketing function with administrative tasks as reasonable for the success of the business.
- Liaise with Sales and Finance to support the running of the business.
- Attend marketing meetings internally and with third parties to present projects, take notes and prepare for content production, as discussed in the meetings.
- Visit clients and participate in outreach work to help build brand awareness.
- Support the wider marketing team by designing content for clients and the brand.
- Assist with scheduling social media content and writing copy.
- Assist with uploading content to websites.
- Assist with on-going website development for the Kidwells Group of companies and the What’s In brand. This includes, but isn’t limited to, continual improvement to the overall design, SEO, writing content, ensuring photos are updated yearly and doing weekly back-ups/updates
- Monitor, report on and manage budgets on Google Ads
- Monitor analytics on websites and social media accounts across all Kidwells and What’s In platforms
- Adhere to strict deadlines and communicate clearly to manage expectations internally and externally by reporting back to management and to the marketing team
- Design / prototype / of applications from start to finish, both web and mobile Participation. Contribute to the further development of the design process of websites.
- Create web templates to be used by clients.
Qualifications and Training
- Creative / Marketing / Web Design Qualification desirable, although not essential
- UK Driving Licence
- Within a Marketing role
- Using WordPress sites or similar
- Social Media Scheduling software
- Using Adobe Photoshop, Indesign & Illustrator although not essential
Qualities and Attitude
- Diligent and methodical work ethic
- Excellent creative, communication, and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative
- A positive approach to working under pressure in a busy environment
- Interest and ability to learn new skills as software and strategies evolve within the marketing industry
- Willingness to be on camera
About Kidwells Rated
Supporting mainly Herefordshire-based businesses and charities, Kidwells Rated offers a selection of targeted services and products to help them build trust with their clients and customers. Kidwells Rated offers sales and marketing services and is part of the Kidwells group of companies, which operate independently and together offer a full range of business and legal services.